Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Output:||2.1A||Built-ion Cell:||LG Li-ion 18650 Cells|
|Color:||Black, Blue, Golden, Pink, Silve||Gas Gauge:||Indicating LED Lamps|
usb power bank,
battery power bank
Hand Warmer Portable Power Bank For Mobile Phone 5000mAh , Smart Temperature Control
Gold color hand warmer type of power bank 5000mAh, capsule shape, with LED lighting, smart temperature control for iPhone 7 and various smart phones
Why you need a power bank:
|Features||Fashion design , portable|
|Color (accept custom made)||Blue, Rose gold, Gold|
|Size / NW||4.5*13.3cm|
|Packaging / GW||16.5*11.3*5.25g/355g|
|Carton size/ GW||51*58*22cm /21.3kg|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Color:||Blue, Golden, Red|
|Brand Name:||Green Energy|
|Input:||Micro USB 5V/1A|
|GW / CTN:||22.3kg|
|Socket Type:||USB Cable|
|Colors:||Blue, Rose gold, Gold|
Quality is the lifeline of enterprise, and excellent quality is originated from elaborate design, scientific management, devotional manufacturing and employee’s love to the customers.
1.All raw materials and accessories must be checked or tested before entering production facilities. All unqualified materials are immediately rejected
2.We provide quality control testing and analysis for each product line
3.Workers manufacture products in accordance with provided technical documents. The first several products of each day will be checked first by the worker, then by our full time QC inspectors. Mass production will begin only if the products have been tested and have passed inspection
4.During mass production, personnel will periodically check products to ensure randomized testing.
5.Our QC team completes a tour of inspection and parts are spot checked before they are able to move on to the next phase in production
6.Finished products are checked to determine their quality level
7.Quality feedback from the marketing department is rapidly and efficiently delivered to the QC and technical departments, allowing design improvements and corrections to happen as quickly as possible
1) Immediately discontinue use of the battery if, while using, charging, or storing the battery, the battery emits an unusual smell, feels hot, changes color, changes shape, or appears abnormal in any other way. Contact your sales location or Panasonic if any of these problems are observed.
(2) Do not place the batteries in microwave ovens, high-pressure containers, or on induction cookware.
(3) In the event that the battery leaks and the fluid gets into one’s eye, do not rub the eye. Rinse well with water and immediately seek medical care. If left untreated the battery fluid could cause damage to the eye.
(1) If the device is to be used by small children, the caregiver should explain the contents of the user’s manual to the children. The caregiver should provide adequate supervision to insure that the device is being used as explained in the user’s manual.
(2) When the battery is worn out, insulate the terminals with adhesive tape or similar materials before disposal.
Be sure to follow the rules listed below while charging the battery. Failure to do so may cause the battery to become hot, explode, or ignite and cause serious injury.
CE, UL, REACH, ROSH; ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 approval have been carried.
1. We accept T/T , PAYPAL , Western Union, Cash and so on.
2. Other payment terms