|Nominal Voltage:||7.4V||Charging Voltage:||8.4V|
|Nominal Capacity:||2600mAh||Internal Resistance:||<120mΩ|
|Cell Type:||ICR18650H ( 2S)||Color:||BLUE|
|Wire:||JST, MOLEX Available||Connector:||JST, MOLEX Available|
security system battery,
wireless alarm sensor battery
7.4v security system batteries rechargeable long time standing battery li-ion 2s1p 18650 2600mah
Features and Specifications:
1 High quality 7.4V Li-ion rechargeable battery pack
2 No memory effect and rechargeable
3 Light weight
4 Longer storage life than NiMH battery
5 500 cycle life
6 Built-in IC chip will prevent battery pack from over charge and over discharge and prolongs battery life
7 Perfect for buiding 7.4V battery pack for bike lighting, RC toy, robots, cameras, DVD external battery
1. Back-up power of lightings
2. Electric toy: RC car/ boat/ helicopter ...
3. Portable equipment: POS, Portable printer, handset ...
4. Consumer electronics: PDAs, MID, laptop,electronic cigarette, emergency light power source ...
5. Medical instrument: Bultrasound, Ecg monitoring instrument electric pulmotor ...
6. Industrial and commercial instrument: light power meter Gas testing instruments fusion splicer flaw detector ...
1) Immediately discontinue use of the battery if, while using, charging, or storing the battery, the battery emits an
unusual smell, feels hot, changes color, changes shape, or appears abnormal in any other way. Contact your
sales location or Panasonic if any of these problems are observed.
(2) Do not place the batteries in microwave ovens, high-pressure containers, or on induction cookware.
(3) In the event that the battery leaks and the fluid gets into one’s eye, do not rub the eye. Rinse well with water
and immediately seek medical care. If left untreated the battery fluid could cause damage to the eye.
(1) If the device is to be used by small children, the caregiver should explain the contents of the user’s manual to
the children. The caregiver should provide adequate supervision to insure that the device is being used as
explained in the user’s manual.
(2) When the battery is worn out, insulate the terminals with adhesive tape or similar materials before disposal.