Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Normal Voltage:||14.8V||Normal Capaicty:||6000mAh|
|Cell Brand:||SAMSUNG ICR18650-30A||Size:||Can Be Customized|
|Configuration:||4S2P (S=Series; P=Parallel), 1~10S, 1~10P Available||Discharge Rate:||1C (C=Capacity), 1C~3C Available|
|Application:||Robot Cleaner, Backup Power Systme, Portable Medical Equipment, Lighting, Portable Electronic Products|
Robot Cleaner Battery Pack 18650 4S2P 14.8V 6000mAh With Samsung ICR18650-30A Cells
The 18650 rechargeable battery is a rechargeable battery best suited to mobile devices that require small-size, light weight and high performance. Its characteristics of high energy and high voltage (3.7V/Cell) powerfully fulfill these three key requirements. Its standard battery-pack, coupled with a charger, facilitates simple equipment design.
(constant current and constant voltage )
|Recharge Cycle Life||500 times|
|Protection Functions||Over charge, Over discharge,
Over load, Short Circuit
the 14.8v battery pack can be used for robot cleaner, wireless monitoring devices, medical equipments ,instruments and meters,LED lamps,traffic sign,small household appliances ,electric tools,toys,etc.
(1) Misusing the battery may cause the battery to get hot, explode, or ignite and cause serious injury. Be sure to follow the safety rules listed below:
• Do not place the battery in fire or heat the battery.
• Do not install the battery backwards so that the polarity is reversed.
• Do not connect the positive terminal and the negative terminal of the battery to each other with any
metal object (such as wire).
• Do not carry or store the batteries together with necklaces, hairpins, or other metal objects.
• Do not penetrate the battery with nails, strike the battery with a hammer, step on the battery, or otherwise subject it to strong impacts or shocks.
• Do not solder directly onto the battery.
• Do not expose the battery to water or salt water, or allow the battery to get wet.
(2) Do not disassemble or modify the battery. The battery contains safety and protection devices which, if
damaged, may cause the battery to generate heat, explode or ignite.
(3) Do not insert the battery into equipment designed to be hermetically sealed. In some cases hydrogen
or oxygen may be discharged from the cell which may result in rupture, fire or explosion.
(4)Do not place the battery on or near fires, stoves, or other high-temperature locations.
Do not place the battery in direct sunshine, or use or store the battery inside cars in hot weather. Doing so may cause the battery to generate heat, explode, or ignite. Using the battery in this manner may also result in a loss of performance and a shortened life expectancy.
Lithium Battery FAQ:
What is the difference between Lithium batteries and Lithium Ion batteries?
There are several important differences. The practical difference between Lithium batteries and Lithium-ion (Li-ion) batteries is that most Lithium batteries are not rechargeable but Li-ion batteries are rechargeable. From a chemical standpoint Lithium batteries use lithium in its pure metallic form. Li-ion batteries use lithium compounds which are much more stable than the elemental lithium used in lithium batteries. A lithium battery should never be recharged while lithium-ion batteries are designed to be recharged hundreds of times.
Are Lithium Ion batteries available in standard sizes like AA , C or D cell size?
No, Lithium-ion batteries are not available in standard sizes. We believe this is because it would be too easy for users to inadvertently put them in a charger not designed for Lithium-ion batteries creating a potentially dangerous situation. (If an alkaline battery is put into the wrong charger it might leak or even burst, but a lithium-ion battery put into a NiCd or NiMH charger not designed for lithium-ion, might ignite. Also, because Li-ion batteries operate at much higher voltage (typically 3.7V per cell) than the 1.2 to 1.5V of most cell batteries, designing a 1.5V lithium-ion cell would be expensive.
What is the difference between "name brand" (Canon, Nikon, Fuji, etc.) Lithium Ion batteries and the other types?
Like prescription drugs there is often very little difference between name brand lithium-ion batteries and generic lithium-ion batteries. Camera makers often make very little from the sale of the camera itself, but have high profit margins for the accessories, like batteries and flashes. Not all third party batteries are the same quality as the original battery, but many (including those which we sell) are virtually identical.
1) Immediately discontinue use of the battery if, while using, charging, or storing the battery, the battery emits an unusual smell, feels hot, changes color, changes shape, or appears abnormal in any other way. Contact your sales location or Panasonic if any of these problems are observed.
(2) Do not place the batteries in microwave ovens, high-pressure containers, or on induction cookware.
(3) In the event that the battery leaks and the fluid gets into one’s eye, do not rub the eye. Rinse well with water and immediately seek medical care. If left untreated the battery fluid could cause damage to the eye.
(1) If the device is to be used by small children, the caregiver should explain the contents of the user’s manual to the children. The caregiver should provide adequate supervision to insure that the device is being used as explained in the user’s manual.
(2) When the battery is worn out, insulate the terminals with adhesive tape or similar materials before disposal.
Be sure to follow the rules listed below while charging the battery. Failure to do so may cause the battery to become hot, explode, or ignite and cause serious injury.