Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Output:||1A||Built-ion Cell:||Samsung ICR18650-22F|
|Color:||White Or Custom||LED:||Temperature Control, Capacity Indication|
Rechargeable li-ion 7.4v 4400mAh to 6800mAh Battery Pack for Heated Gloves with Temperature Controller and built-in 18650 cells
Heated Seat Cushions
Rechargeable battery pack for thermal heated motorcycle clothes
4 temperature controller
500 cycles life
CE FCC ROHS MSDS
One year warranty
1. Item name: Li-ion Rechargeable Battery for Heated Motorcycle Clothes
2. Model: GE-HC01-4400
3. Voltage: 7.4.1v
4. Capacity: 4400mAh
5. Cell type: Brandnew Grade-A Li-ion
6. LED display: 4-step temperature control, capacity indication
7. Charge/discharge port: DC5.5*2.1*10mm (can be custom-made)
8. Size: 92*72*23mm
9. Color: white
10. Warranty: 1 year
I) 5-level capacity indication
Without load, press & hold the black button to check capacity level:
1 LED blinking - 0%~20% remaining capacity
1 LED - 20%~40%
2 LEDs - 40%~60%
3 LEDs - 60%~80%
4 LEDs - 80%~100%
II) 4-level output control
With load, press & hold the black button for 2 seconds to power on:
1. With load, press & hold the black button for 2 seconds to power on, the default settings is Max output;
2. Press the black button to change output level:
LED① light - 100% output
LED② light - 75% output
LED③ light - 50% output
LED④ light - 25% output
1) Immediately discontinue use of the battery if, while using, charging, or storing the battery, the battery emits an unusual smell, feels hot, changes color, changes shape, or appears abnormal in any other way. Contact your sales location or Panasonic if any of these problems are observed.
(2) Do not place the batteries in microwave ovens, high-pressure containers, or on induction cookware.
(3) In the event that the battery leaks and the fluid gets into one’s eye, do not rub the eye. Rinse well with water and immediately seek medical care. If left untreated the battery fluid could cause damage to the eye.
(1) If the device is to be used by small children, the caregiver should explain the contents of the user’s manual to the children. The caregiver should provide adequate supervision to insure that the device is being used as explained in the user’s manual.
(2) When the battery is worn out, insulate the terminals with adhesive tape or similar materials before disposal.
Be sure to follow the rules listed below while charging the battery. Failure to do so may cause the battery to become hot, explode, or ignite and cause serious injury.
CE, UL, REACH, ROSH; ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 approval have been carried.
1. We accept T/T , PAYPAL , Western Union, Cash and so on.
2. Other payment terms