Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Nominal Voltage::||3.7V||Nominal Voltage::||3.7V|
|Typical Capacity:||1300mAh||Typical Capacity:||1300mAh|
|Minimum Capacity::||1250mAh||Minimum Capacity::||1250mAh|
|Quality::||Brand New And Grade A||Quality::||Brand New And Grade A|
|Warranty:||12 Months||Warranty:||12 Months|
|Wrap:||Blue Heat Shrink Tube||Wrap:||Blue Heat Shrink Tube|
1. No memory effect
2. High energy density
3. Competitive price& high quality
4. With short-circuit production function, safe and reliable
5. high Capacity, small resistance,suitable voltage, steady performance
1. Back-up power of lightings
2. Electric toy: RC car/ boat/ helicopter ...
3. Portable equipment: POS, Portable printer, handset ...
4. Consumer electronics: emergency lighting, backup power source ...
5. Medical instrument: Bultrasound, Ecg monitoring instrument electric pulmotor ...
6. Industrial and commercial instrument: light power meter Gas testing instruments fusion splicer flaw detector ...
|Nominal Capacity(mAh)||Cell Size(mm)||Charge&Discharge||Weight(g)|
( ±0.2 )
CE, UL, REACH, ROSH; ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 approval have been carried.
1. We accept T/T , PAYPAL , Western Union, Cash and so on.
2. Other payment terms
1) Immediately discontinue use of the battery if, while using, charging, or storing the battery, the battery emits an unusual smell, feels hot, changes color, changes shape, or appears abnormal in any other way. Contact your sales location or Panasonic if any of these problems are observed.
(3) In the event that the battery leaks and the fluid gets into one’s eye, do not rub the eye. Rinse well with water and immediately seek medical care. If left untreated the battery fluid could cause damage to the eye.
(1) If the device is to be used by small children, the caregiver should explain the contents of the user’s manual to the children. The caregiver should provide adequate supervision to insure that the device is being used as explained in the user’s manual.
(2) When the battery is worn out, insulate the terminals with adhesive tape or similar materials before disposal.
Be sure to follow the rules listed below while charging the battery. Failure to do so may cause the battery to become hot, explode, or ignite and cause serious injury.