Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Capacity::||6450mAh||Name:||3.7 V Li Ion Battery 18650|
1. Back-up power of lightings
2. Electric toy: RC car/ boat/ helicopter ...
3. Portable equipment: POS, Portable printer, handset ...
4. Consumer electronics: emergency lighting, backup power source ...
5. Medical instrument: Bultrasound, Ecg monitoring instrument electric pulmotor ...
6. Industrial and commercial instrument: light power meter Gas testing instruments fusion splicer flaw detector ...
|Rated Capacity||Typical||6600mAh||standard discharge(0.2C)|
|Minimum||6600mAh||after standard charge|
|Nominal Voltage||3.7V||mean operation voltage|
|Voltage at end of Discharge||3.0V||discharge cut-off voltage|
|Charging at end of Voltage||4.2V|
|Standard Charge||Constant Current 0.2C Constant||charge time:Approx 6.0h|
|Voltage 4.20V 0.02C cut-off|
|Standard Discharge||Constant Current 0.2C end Voltage 3.0V|
|Fast Charge||Constant Current 1C Constant||charge time:Approx 2.5h|
|Voltage 4.20V 0.02C5A cut-off|
|Fast Discharge||Constant Current 1C end Voltage 3.0V|
|Cycle Characteristic||2000times(100%DOD)||the residual capacity is no less|
|4000 times(80%DOD)||than 80% of rated capacity at 1C rate.|
|Maximum Continuous||2C||pulse discharge current: 5 C|
|Operation Temperature Range||Charge:0~55℃||60±25%R.H. bare battery|
|Storage Temperature Range||Less than 1 year:-20~25℃||60±25%R.H. at the shipment|
|Less than 3 months:-20~45℃|
1. Long cycle life
2. No memory effect
3. High energy density
4. Light weight, small size
5. Competitive price& high quality
6. Good consistency, low self discharge
7. With short-circuit production function, safe and reliable
8. High working voltage for single battery cells pollution-free
9. high Capacity, small resistance,suitable voltage, steady performance
CE, UL, REACH, ROSH; ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 approval have been carried.
1. We accept T/T , PAYPAL , Western Union, Cash and so on.
2. Other payment terms
1) Immediately discontinue use of the battery if, while using, charging, or storing the battery, the battery emits an unusual smell, feels hot, changes color, changes shape, or appears abnormal in any other way. Contact your sales location or Panasonic if any of these problems are observed.
(2) Do not place the batteries in microwave ovens, high-pressure containers, or on induction cookware.
(3) In the event that the battery leaks and the fluid gets into one’s eye, do not rub the eye. Rinse well with water and immediately seek medical care. If left untreated the battery fluid could cause damage to the eye.
(1) If the device is to be used by small children, the caregiver should explain the contents of the user’s manual to the children. The caregiver should provide adequate supervision to insure that the device is being used as explained in the user’s manual.
(2) When the battery is worn out, insulate the terminals with adhesive tape or similar materials before disposal.
Be sure to follow the rules listed below while charging the battery. Failure to do so may cause the battery to become hot, explode, or ignite and cause serious injury.