Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Nominal Voltage::||7.4V||Typical Capacity:||5200mAh|
|Minimum Capacity::||5100mAh||Quality::||Brand New And Grade A|
|Wrap:||Blue Heat Shrink Tube|
1. Back-up power of lightings
2. Electric toy: RC car/ boat/ helicopter ...
3. Portable equipment: POS, Portable printer, handset ...
4. Consumer electronics: emergency lighting, backup power source ...
5. Medical instrument: Bultrasound, Ecg monitoring instrument electric pulmotor ...
6. Industrial and commercial instrument: light power meter Gas testing instruments fusion splicer flaw detector ...
|5||Standard charge rate||0.5C-1Cmax|
|6||Standard discharge rate||1C-2Cmax|
|9||Over-charge Protection Voltage||8.4V|
|10||Over-discharge Protection Voltage||6.0V|
|11||Cycle Life||above 500 cycles|
|12||Battery Dimension (mm)||customized|
|13||Battery Weight||about 200g|
|15||Discharge Temperature||-20°C~60°C; -4°F~149°F|
|17||Battery color||blue PVC film or silver grey|
|18||Storage Performance||80% power remains for one year|
1. Long cycle life
2. No memory effect
3. Light weight, small size
4. Good consistency, low self discharge
5. High working voltage for single battery cells pollution-free
6. high Capacity, small resistance,suitable voltage, steady performance
CE, UL, REACH, ROSH; ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 approval have been carried.
1. We accept T/T , PAYPAL , Western Union, Cash and so on.
2. Other payment terms
1) Immediately discontinue use of the battery if, while using, charging, or storing the battery, the battery emits an unusual smell, feels hot, changes color, changes shape, or appears abnormal in any other way. Contact your sales location or Panasonic if any of these problems are observed.
(3) In the event that the battery leaks and the fluid gets into one’s eye, do not rub the eye. Rinse well with water and immediately seek medical care. If left untreated the battery fluid could cause damage to the eye.
Be sure to follow the rules listed below while charging the battery. Failure to do so may cause the battery to become hot, explode, or ignite and cause serious injury.