Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Nominal Voltage::||3.7V||Typical Capacity:||13200mAh|
|Minimum Capacity::||12900mAh||Quality::||Brand New And Grade A|
Key Specifications/Special Features:
1. Production description
Name:Li-ion Battery 18650/1S6P/13200mAh/3.7V
Shelf period:1 year
2. Standard: This product complies with National Standard GB/T18287-2013 “CellPhone Li-ion Battery General Specifications”of PRC.
High continuous discharge rate
Genuine battery cell, high quality guaranteed
Direct factory price, short delivery time
OEM orders (battery packs assembly) are available
|Size||Thickness × Width × Length (mm)|
|Max charge current||1C|
|Charging method||charge with constant current 1C to 4.2V, then charge with constant voltage 4.2V till charge current is less than 0.01C|
|Max discharge current||1C|
|Discharge cut-off voltage||3.0 V, the over-discharge detection voltage of PCM|
|Operating environment||Charging, 0°C ~ 45°C ; 65±20%RH|
|Discharging, -20°C~60°C ; 65±20%RH|
|storage for a long time(>3 months) and the storage condition shall be:<35°C;65±20%RH;3.7~3.9V|
|CycleLife(80%Prime Capacity) :||>500times|
1. Back-up power of lightings
2. Electric toy: RC car/ boat/ helicopter ...
3. Portable equipment: POS, Portable printer, handset ...
4. Consumer electronics: PDAs, MID, laptop,electronic cigarette, emergency light power source ...
5. Medical instrument: Bultrasound, Ecg monitoring instrument electric pulmotor ...
6. Industrial and commercial instrument: light power meter Gas testing instruments fusion splicer flaw detector ...
CE, UL, REACH, ROSH; ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 approval have been carried.
1. We accept T/T , PAYPAL , Western Union, Cash and so on.
2. Other payment terms
(1) If the device is to be used by small children, the caregiver should explain the contents of the user’s manual to the children. The caregiver should provide adequate supervision to insure that the device is being used as explained in the user’s manual.
(2) When the battery is worn out, insulate the terminals with adhesive tape or similar materials before disposal.
Be sure to follow the rules listed below while charging the battery. Failure to do so may cause the battery to become hot, explode, or ignite and cause serious injury.