Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Normal Voltage:||3.7V||Normal Capaicty:||3200mAh|
|Size:||18*65mm||Configuration:||1S1P (S=Series; P=Parallel), 1~10S, 1~10P Available|
|Discharge Rate:||1C (C=Capacity), 1C~3C Available||Application:||Portable Medical Equipment, Lighting, Portable Electronic Products|
18650 Li-ion Battery Newest LG 18650 E1 Lli-ion Battery 3.7V 3200mAh High Capacity Type for OEM battery packs
The battery is a rechargeable battery best suited to portable devices that require small-size, light weight and high performance. Its characteristics of high energy and high voltage (3.6V) powerfully fulfill these three key requirements. Its standard battery-pack, coupled with a charger, facilitates simple equipment design.
1) Immediately discontinue use of the battery if, while using, charging, or storing the battery, the battery emits an unusual smell, feels hot, changes color, changes shape, or appears abnormal in any other way. Contact your sales location or Panasonic if any of these problems are observed.
(2) Do not place the batteries in microwave ovens, high-pressure containers, or on induction cookware.
(3) In the event that the battery leaks and the fluid gets into one’s eye, do not rub the eye. Rinse well with water and immediately seek medical care. If left untreated the battery fluid could cause damage to the eye.
1, High energy density
2, High working voltage
4, Long cycle life
5, No memory effect
6, With good Capacity, resistance, Voltage, platform time consistency.
7, With short-circuit production function, safe and reliable.Dual IC chips, that can anti-shortcircuit, anti- overcharger, anti-overcurrent, anti-overload.
8, Factory price& High quality.
Promotional Cell Lists:
|No.||Brand||P/N and Parameters|
|1||Samsung||18650-22FM 3.6V 2200mah Capacity type|
|2||Samsung||18650-20RM 3.7V 2000mah 22A Discharge rate|
|3||Samsung||18650-20Q 3.7V 2000mah 15A Discharge rate|
|4||Samsung||18650-15MM 3.7V 1500mah 23A Discharge rate|
|5||Samsung||18650-22V 3.7V 2200mah Capacity type|
|6||LG||18650-MG1 3.7V 2900mah 10A Discharge rate|
|7||LG||PL3250154-3400mah 3.6V Capacity type|
|8||LG||PL3768110-3650mah 3.6V Capacity type|
|9||LG||PL554545-1450mah 3.6V Capacity type|
|10||LG||PL3283150-5000mah 3.6V Capacity type|
|11||A123||PL72161227 20AH 3.2V|
|13||A123||26650-2500MAH 3.2V 75A Discharge rate|
|14||JAVE||PL11316722-30AH 3.2V Continuous 90A Discharge rate|
|15||JAVE||PL74212169 - 37AH 3.6V Continuous 110A Discharge rate|
|16||JAVE||PL7272112-6ＡＨ 3.6V 12A Discharge rate|
|19||LS||18650ＡＭ-1100mah 30A Discharge rate|
|20||Sanyo||18650ＡＹ-2200mah Capacity type|
|21||Sanyo||103450 3.7V 1880mah with built-in fuse|
|22||Sanyo||UR18650SA 3.7V 1300mah 20A Discharge rate|
|23||Panasonic||18650ＣＨ-2200mah 10A Discharge rate|
|24||Sony||18650Ｖ３-2200mah 10A Discharge rate|
|25||Sony||18650VC3-2000mah 20A Discharge rate|
|26||Sony||18650GS-2200mah Capacity type|
|27||Sony||18650VTC5-2500mah 30A Discharge rate|
(1) Misusing the battery may cause the battery to get hot, explode, or ignite and cause serious injury. Be sure to follow the safety rules listed below:
• Do not install the battery backwards so that the polarity is reversed.
• Do not carry or store the batteries together with necklaces, hairpins, or other metal objects.
• Do not penetrate the battery with nails, strike the battery with a hammer, step on the battery, or otherwise subject it to strong impacts or shocks.
• Do not expose the battery to water or salt water, or allow the battery to get wet.
(3) Do not insert the battery into equipment designed to be hermetically sealed. In some cases hydrogen
or oxygen may be discharged from the cell which may result in rupture, fire or explosion.
(4)Do not place the battery on or near fires, stoves, or other high-temperature locations.
Do not place the battery in direct sunshine, or use or store the battery inside cars in hot weather. Doing so may cause the battery to generate heat, explode, or ignite. Using the battery in this manner may also result in a loss of performance and a shortened life expectancy.
(1) If the device is to be used by small children, the caregiver should explain the contents of the user’s manual to the children. The caregiver should provide adequate supervision to insure that the device is being used as explained in the user’s manual.
(2) When the battery is worn out, insulate the terminals with adhesive tape or similar materials before disposal.