Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Feature:||No Memory Effect||Normal Capaicty:||3200mAh|
|Cell Brand:||Panasonic NCR18650BE||Weight:||48g|
|Size:||18*65mm,custom||Configuration:||1S1P (S=Series; P=Parallel), 1~10S, 1~10P Available|
|Discharge Rate:||1C (C=Capacity), 1C~3C Available||Application:||Shaver|
18650 Li-ion Battery Newest Panasonic NCR18650BE 3.6V 3200mAh High Capacity Cell for OEM battery packs
1, High energy density
2. Genuine PANASONIC battery cell, high quality guaranteed
4, Long cycle life
5, No memory effect
6, Direct factory price, short delivery time
7, With short-circuit production function, safe and reliable.Dual IC chips, that can anti-shortcircuit, anti- 8, overcharger, anti-overcurrent, anti-overload.
8, OEM orders (battery packs assembly) are available.
Promotional Cell Lists:
|No.||Brand||P/N and Parameters|
|1||Samsung||18650-22FM 3.6V 2200mah Capacity type|
|2||Samsung||18650-20RM 3.7V 2000mah 22A Discharge rate|
|3||Samsung||18650-20Q 3.7V 2000mah 15A Discharge rate|
|4||Samsung||18650-15MM 3.7V 1500mah 23A Discharge rate|
|5||Samsung||18650-22V 3.7V 2200mah Capacity type|
|6||LG||18650-MG1 3.7V 2900mah 10A Discharge rate|
|7||LG||PL3250154-3400mah 3.6V Capacity type|
|8||LG||PL3768110-3650mah 3.6V Capacity type|
|9||LG||PL554545-1450mah 3.6V Capacity type|
|10||LG||PL3283150-5000mah 3.6V Capacity type|
|11||A123||PL72161227 20AH 3.2V|
|13||A123||26650-2500MAH 3.2V 75A Discharge rate|
|14||JAVE||PL11316722-30AH 3.2V Continuous 90A Discharge rate|
|15||JAVE||PL74212169 - 37AH 3.6V Continuous 110A Discharge rate|
|16||JAVE||PL7272112-6ＡＨ 3.6V 12A Discharge rate|
|19||LS||18650ＡＭ-1100mah 30A Discharge rate|
|20||Sanyo||18650ＡＹ-2200mah Capacity type|
|21||Sanyo||103450 3.7V 1880mah with built-in fuse|
|22||Sanyo||UR18650SA 3.7V 1300mah 20A Discharge rate|
|23||Panasonic||18650ＣＨ-2200mah 10A Discharge rate|
|24||Sony||18650Ｖ３-2200mah 10A Discharge rate|
|25||Sony||18650VC3-2000mah 20A Discharge rate|
|26||Sony||18650GS-2200mah Capacity type|
|27||Sony||18650VTC5-2500mah 30A Discharge rate|
(1) Misusing the battery may cause the battery to get hot, explode, or ignite and cause serious injury. Be sure to follow the safety rules listed below:
• Do not place the battery in fire or heat the battery.
• Do not connect the positive terminal and the negative terminal of the battery to each other with any
metal object (such as wire).
• Do not carry or store the batteries together with necklaces, hairpins, or other metal objects.
• Do not solder directly onto the battery.
• Do not expose the battery to water or salt water, or allow the battery to get wet.
(2) Do not disassemble or modify the battery. The battery contains safety and protection devices which, if
damaged, may cause the battery to generate heat, explode or ignite.
(3)Do not place the battery on or near fires, stoves, or other high-temperature locations.
Do not place the battery in direct sunshine, or use or store the battery inside cars in hot weather. Doing so may cause the battery to generate heat, explode, or ignite. Using the battery in this manner may also result in a loss of performance and a shortened life expectancy.
1) Immediately discontinue use of the battery if, while using, charging, or storing the battery, the battery emits an unusual smell, feels hot, changes color, changes shape, or appears abnormal in any other way. Contact your sales location or Panasonic if any of these problems are observed.
(3) In the event that the battery leaks and the fluid gets into one’s eye, do not rub the eye. Rinse well with water and immediately seek medical care. If left untreated the battery fluid could cause damage to the eye.
(1) If the device is to be used by small children, the caregiver should explain the contents of the user’s manual to the children. The caregiver should provide adequate supervision to insure that the device is being used as explained in the user’s manual.
(2) When the battery is worn out, insulate the terminals with adhesive tape or similar materials before disposal.
Be sure to follow the rules listed below while charging the battery. Failure to do so may cause the battery to become hot, explode, or ignite and cause serious injury.