Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Nominal Voltage::||7.4V||Typical Capacity:||2200mAh|
Key Specifications/Special Features:
1. High energy density
2. Widely used
3. High quality
5. Long cycle life
6. No memory effect
7. High continuous discharge rate
8. Genuine battery cell, high quality guaranteed
9. Direct factory price, short delivery time
10. OEM orders (battery packs assembly) are available
|1||Battery cell model||18650|
|5||Standard discharge current||0.2C|
|6||Max discharge current||1C|
|7||Standard charge current||0.2C|
|8||Fast charge current||0.5C|
|10||Over discharge cut off voltage/series||2.4 ± 0.06V|
|11||Over charge protection voltage/series||4.25± 0.03V|
|12||Discharge working temperature||-20-60°C|
|13||Charge working temperature||0-45°C|
|14||Recommended storage temperature||23 ± 5°C|
1. Back-up power of lightings
2. Electric toy: RC car/ boat/ helicopter ...
3. Portable equipment: POS, Portable printer, handset ...
4. Consumer electronics: PDAs, MID, laptop,electronic cigarette, emergency light power source ...
5. Medical instrument: Bultrasound, Ecg monitoring instrument electric pulmotor ...
6. Industrial and commercial instrument: light power meter Gas testing instruments fusion splicer flaw detector ...
CE, UL, REACH, ROSH; ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 approval have been carried.
1. We accept T/T , PAYPAL , Western Union, Cash and so on.
2. Other payment terms
1) Immediately discontinue use of the battery if, while using, charging, or storing the battery, the battery emits an unusual smell, feels hot, changes color, changes shape, or appears abnormal in any other way. Contact your sales location or Panasonic if any of these problems are observed.
(2) Do not place the batteries in microwave ovens, high-pressure containers, or on induction cookware.
(3) In the event that the battery leaks and the fluid gets into one’s eye, do not rub the eye. Rinse well with water and immediately seek medical care. If left untreated the battery fluid could cause damage to the eye.
(1) If the device is to be used by small children, the caregiver should explain the contents of the user’s manual to the children. The caregiver should provide adequate supervision to insure that the device is being used as explained in the user’s manual.
(2) When the battery is worn out, insulate the terminals with adhesive tape or similar materials before disposal.
Be sure to follow the rules listed below while charging the battery. Failure to do so may cause the battery to become hot, explode, or ignite and cause serious injury.