Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Nominal Voltage::||3.7V||Typical Capacity:||6800mAh|
|Minimum Capacity::||6700mAh||Quality::||Brand New And Grade A|
|Warranty:||12 Months||Feature:||High Continuous Discharge Rate|
Key Specifications/Special Features:
1. Production description
Name:Li-ion Battery 18650/1S2P/6800mAh/3.7V
Shelf period:1 year
2. Standard: This product complies with National Standard GB/T18287-2013 “CellPhone Li-ion Battery General Specifications”of PRC.
High continuous discharge rate
Genuine battery cell, high quality guaranteed
Direct factory price, short delivery time
OEM orders (battery packs assembly) are available
|1||Rated Capacity||Typical||6800mAh||Standard discharge(0.5C)after standard charge|
|2||Nominal Voltage||3.7V||Mean Operation Voltage|
|3||Voltage at end of Discharge||2.0V||
Discharge Cut-off Voltage
|4||Charging at end of Voltage||4.25V|
Internal resistance measured at AC 1KHz after 50% charge
The measure must uses the new batteries that within one week after shipment and cycles no more that 5 times
|6||Standard charge||Constant Current 0.5C Constant Voltage 3.65V 0.01C cut-off||Charge time:Approx 4.0h|
|7||Standard discharge||Constant Current 0.5C end Voltage 2.0V|
|8||Fast charge||Constant Current 1C Constant Voltage 3.65V 0.01C cut-off||Charge time:LApprox 2.5h|
|9||Fast discharge||Constant Current 1C end Voltage 2.0V|
|10||Maximum Continuous Charge Current||0.5C|
|11||Maximum Continuous Discharge Current||1C|
|12||Operation Temperature Range||Charge:0~45°C||60±25%R.H. Bare Cell|
|13||Storage Temperature Range||Less than 1 year:-20~25°C||60±25%R.H. at the shipment state|
|Less then 3 months:-20~40°C|
1. Back-up power of lightings
2. Electric toy: RC car/ boat/ helicopter ...
3. Portable equipment: POS, Portable printer, handset ...
4. Consumer electronics: PDAs, MID, laptop,electronic cigarette, emergency light power source ...
5. Medical instrument: Bultrasound, Ecg monitoring instrument electric pulmotor ...
6. Industrial and commercial instrument: light power meter Gas testing instruments fusion splicer flaw detector ...
CE, UL, REACH, ROSH; ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 approval have been carried.
1. We accept T/T , PAYPAL , Western Union, Cash and so on.
2. Other payment terms
1) Immediately discontinue use of the battery if, while using, charging, or storing the battery, the battery emits an unusual smell, feels hot, changes color, changes shape, or appears abnormal in any other way. Contact your sales location or Panasonic if any of these problems are observed.
(2) Do not place the batteries in microwave ovens, high-pressure containers, or on induction cookware.
(3) In the event that the battery leaks and the fluid gets into one’s eye, do not rub the eye. Rinse well with water and immediately seek medical care. If left untreated the battery fluid could cause damage to the eye.
(1) If the device is to be used by small children, the caregiver should explain the contents of the user’s manual to the children. The caregiver should provide adequate supervision to insure that the device is being used as explained in the user’s manual.
(2) When the battery is worn out, insulate the terminals with adhesive tape or similar materials before disposal.
Be sure to follow the rules listed below while charging the battery. Failure to do so may cause the battery to become hot, explode, or ignite and cause serious injury.