Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Nominal Voltage::||7.2V||Typical Capacity:||5200mAh|
|Minimum Capacity::||5100mAh||Application:||RC Car|
|Warranty:||12 Months||Feature:||Environment Friendly|
|2.6||Internal Impedance||≤250mΩ||AC 1KHz after standard charge|
|2.8||Standard charge current||520mA|
|2.9||Max charge current||2000mA||Ambient|
|2.10||Standard discharge current||520mA|
|2.11||Max discharge current||3000mA||Ambient|
|2.12||Discharge cut-off voltage||6.0V|
|2.14||Storage Temperature||-20℃～+60℃||Less than 7 days|
|2.14||Storage Temperature||-20℃～+40℃||Less than 3 months|
1. Back-up power of lightings
2. Electric toy: RC car/ boat/ helicopter ...
3. Portable equipment: POS, Portable printer, handset ...
4. Consumer electronics: PDAs, MID, laptop,electronic cigarette, emergency light power source ...
5. Medical instrument: Bultrasound, Ecg monitoring instrument electric pulmotor ...
6. Industrial and commercial instrument: light power meter Gas testing instruments fusion splicer flaw detector ...
Key Specifications/Special Features:
1. Production description
Name:Li-ion Battery 18650/2S2P/5200mAh/7.2V
Shelf period:1 year
2. Standard: This product complies with National Standard GB/T18287-2013 “CellPhone Li-ion Battery General Specifications”of PRC.
High continuous discharge rate
Genuine battery cell, high quality guaranteed
Direct factory price, short delivery time
OEM orders (battery packs assembly) are available
CE, UL, REACH, ROSH; ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 approval have been carried.
1. We accept T/T , PAYPAL , Western Union, Cash and so on.
2. Other payment terms
In the event that the battery leaks and the fluid gets into one’s eye, do not rub the eye. Rinse well with water and immediately seek medical care. If left untreated the battery fluid could cause damage to the eye.
(1) If the device is to be used by small children, the caregiver should explain the contents of the user’s manual to the children. The caregiver should provide adequate supervision to insure that the device is being used as explained in the user’s manual.
(2) When the battery is worn out, insulate the terminals with adhesive tape or similar materials before disposal.